Thursday, August 30, 2012

A lovely night

We had a lovely meal-all fish dishes- and between dinner and dessert Brian and I renewed our vows in the little courtyard betwen the two buildings. They had it set up like a little chapel with two rows of chairs, and the other couples were our guests. The vows were in Italian and our response was "lo prometto"- I promise, or I do. So romantic! Franco the chef read the vows (I was so impressed, he had his formal black apron on and took off his head scarf :)) and his girlfriend Paola made me a bouquet) . Dessert was tiramasou, which I helped make and more prosecco. It was perfect.

So, if I never come home you'll understand why- this is the most perfect place on the planet.

Excuse me, but time for bed....

:)

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! We are so glad you guys are enjoying yourselves!!

    Sarah & Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw-w-w-w-w...romanza. Molte bene, surprise. That's the way to do it, while in Italia do as the romans do...love and eat!!! Congratulations on 32 years (?) Ti amo Yvonne and Brian...G

    ReplyDelete